Prima is a technical communications company focused on helping clients around the world connect their information with the people who need it.
From lean, graphic procedures and regulatory-proving validation, to engaging ghostwriting and editing, to dynamic multimedia presentations and effective training, we do Whatever It Takes to develop and share critical knowledge.
Since 1991, our efficiency, professionalism, quality, and enthusiasm have benefited clients in the life science, manufacturing, and service industries.
Allow your professionals to focus on what they do best by offloading communications to the company that does it best: Prima.
Some of Our Clients
Since our beginnings in 1991, we’ve had the privilege of serving a wide variety of clients, and we’re delighted with our extremely high retention rate. Our clients tell their colleagues about Prima, and our reputation often precedes us.
Over the years we’ve served such industry giants as:
Our expertise in FDA-regulated industries has appealed to such clients as:
- CeeTox, a biotech research firm
- Emergent Biosolutions, a biopharmaceutical company
- Hi-Tech Systems Engineering, Inc. (HTSE), an automation engineering company
- Hospira, a specialty pharmaceutical and medication delivery company
- Perrigo, a manufacturer of consumer health care products
- Stelex, a consulting firm serving the regulated industries
- Vaupell, an injection molding company with a growing medical device line
Our business efficiency services have helped such clients as:
- Searle, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company
- Sugen, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company
- West Michigan Cancer Center
Our knowledge of manufacturing has been instrumental in helping such clients as:
- Bowers Manufacturing Company, a custom aluminum extruder, fabricator, and aluminum anodizer
- Devlin Group Inc., an industrial automation marketing firm
- Graphic Packaging International, Inc., a packaging solutions provider focused on the food and beverage industry
- Inter-Source, a firm that engineers and manufactures metal chip management systems
Our writing and marketing skills have appealed to such service-industry clients as:
- The Association of Holistic Skin Care Professionals (AHSCP), a global not-for-profit professional association for educational and scientific purposes
- CoSozo Health Alliance LLC, a traditional and alternative wellness information company
- Hardtek Auditing Solutions, an innovative consulting and technology company specializing in health care
And our flexibility has helped us serve a variety of other clients, such as:
- Corey Lake Orchards, a retail roadside brandy, fruit, and vegetable business
- Elzinga & Hoeksema Greenhouses
- Shanti Massage & Healing Arts
- Singapore Yacht Club, based in Saugatuck, Michigan
- The Village of Schoolcraft, Michigan
Prima was recently re-certified as a women-owned business by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council. The Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), founded in 1997, is the largest third-party certifier of businesses owned controlled, and operated by women in the United States. WBENC, a national 501(c)(3) non-profit, partners with 14 Regional Partner Organizations to provide its national standard of certification to women-owned businesses throughout the country. WBENC is also the nation’s leading advocate of women-owned businesses as suppliers to America’s corporations.
The Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) is dedicated to advancing the success of Corporate Members, certified women’s business enterprises, and government entities in partnership with its Regional Partner Organizations (RPOs).